Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Movies We Watched: Jan. 11 - Jan. 13, 2008

Did some camping this weekend but was also able to fit in a few movies.

22. Diary of a Mad Black Woman (play) - DVD
23. Madea's Family Reunion - DVD
24. Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Library Loan)

I've mentioned before that I get a lot of videos/dvds from the library. I usually place the videos on hold online and then the County of LA mails out a notice that it arrives. The holds are free and you get to keep the movie for 7 days. So even if you are a family on a budget, there are always options. Try it.





2 comments:

pirates of caribbean with johnny depp? ok i saw him :P

February 2, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Johnny Depp has to be one of my favorites. Other members of the family have seen all of the Pirate films. I haven't - yet. But I do plan on purchasing the set for the house.
-MovieWatcher

February 3, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home