131. The Legend of Condor Hero - Vol. 3 (animated version)
132. Condor Hero - episodes 24 - 41(end)(series)
127. Soul Food
128. Ninja Wolves (English Dubbed)
129. Please Twins!
Maiku Kamishiro grew up in an orphanage with no history of his family or of his past. Left with only a childhood picture of himself and another person in front of a house, he believes that the other person in the picture is his long lost twin sister.
130.School Rumble vol.1
124. Lucky You (w/ Eric Bana, Drew Barrymore and Robert Duvall)
125. My-Hime #6
122. Hulk (the one with Eric Bana & Jennifer Connelly)
123. Everybody hates Chris (episodes 13-22)
121. Everybody Hates Chris - Season 1, episodes 1-12 (2 DVDs)
120. Condor Hero (with Liu Yi Fei & Wang Xiao Ming) - 23 episodes (of 41)
Back Cover: In this epic kung fu saga adapted from Louis Cha's beloved martial arts novel THE LEGEND OF CONDOR HERO, the orphaned Yang Gor is taken to Chuen Jun Clan t learn kung fu. However, Yang soon gets tired of the bullying by the clan's priests and escpaes. His encounter with the mysterious and beautiful Dragon Girl, leader of the powerful Tomb Sect, will change his life forever. Filled with outlandish fights and arresting visuals, CONDOR HERO is one soaring martial arts adventure!
117. Higher Learning
118. Witch Hunter Robin
Japan Film Festival 2008
Hosted by the ImaginAsian Center
251 S Main Street
April 11-17, 2008
General Admission - $10
Three-screening advance tickets - $20
There are also special discount tickets for matinee, students and seniors. Make the time to check it out
This does not count the movies we caught at the Japan Film Festival which I high recommend.
113. Purple Rain
114. Play Music Together: Learn Guitar and Sing With your Kids
115. Learn to Play... Acoustic Guitar
The film charts the fortunes of two women who loved each other as sisters, but whose paths diverge when the Revolution brings an end to their old way of life in the brothel.
111. Play Misty for Me
112. Balls of Fury
110. InuYasha: The Movie (Affections Touching Across Time)
Dead Men Do Tell Tales